I just posted a bunch of the recipes from our Girls Night. I am missing that YUMMY chex mix so i'll have to get that from one of you. And I have a few more that people were going to email me.
Jamie, you are the best. Girls night was so fun, I swear I'm still full I ate so much. Can't wait to try out all the recipes. Thanks for posting all of them and taking such a great photos!! You really are a fabulous photographer.
Here is a place we can share good recipes. When you are making a post please "label" it. This will make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for! How to Label? when you are making a new post in the bottom right corner there is a place that says Label for this post just fill in the blank!
2 comments:
Jamie, you are the best. Girls night was so fun, I swear I'm still full I ate so much. Can't wait to try out all the recipes. Thanks for posting all of them and taking such a great photos!! You really are a fabulous photographer.
So much fun! I definitely ate WAY to much! Thanks for taking the time to post all of the recipes and hosting the fun night.
Post a Comment